stuff you have to do

WHEN a person dies in Canada, there are two levels of government, and currently a number of different departments that you will need to work with, and complete paperwork for.

Listed here are the things you will need to do, and places where you will need to report the death, as well as the contact information for each federal and provincial office, listed by province.

++ please note: if you need to search this website, click the small + at the bottom of any page. 

++you will also need access to a printer to print forms as well as an email, when that service is available for document delivery